Daisies Childcare Ltd - Leicester
Highfield Branch 96 Melbourne Road, LE20DS
We’re looking for an exceptional Manager with:
- A minimum of NNEB or Level 3 in Childcare or Degree in Early Years – Level 6 would be a distinct advantage
- Management experience in a private day nursery would be preferred (2 Years Min)
- An unrivalled and demonstrable passion for childcare
- A thorough understanding of the EYFS framework and what it takes to deliver a winning nursery
Responsibility of Role:
We are looking for an experienced Nursery Manager ready to take ownership of running a large nursery setting?
- who is passionate about childcare and education?
- who likes the idea of working for a successful and growing company?
- who can imagine a role that reports into a childcare expert who understands and supports your vision and goals?
- who want to maximise the potential of every child?
- who will inspire, lead and develop a management team in pursuit of excellence in an early year’s setting?
- who is looking for a new and unique role to develop your career and contribution to the nursery sector and EYFS framework?
- Monitoring of staff with regular appraisal, motivation and training. Above all, the Nursery Manager will ensure that practice and provision in the nursery meets the requirements of the Early Years Foundation Stage. You must also have an in-depth knowledge of Ofsted requirements and relevant policies and procedures in nursery settings. This is also a perfect opportunity for a highly experienced Deputy Manager with a real passion for childcare who is looking to develop and further career prospects.
- Salary is negotiable depending on qualifications/experience. If you feel that you would be a suitable candidate, please email your C.V and covering letter to email address provided. All offers are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and Suitable References
- Toensure thataccurate and up-to-daterecordkeepingsystemsare inplace e.g. children’srecordsofprogress andanybehavioral anddevelopmentreports,anysafeguardingissues,health and safetyissues, notes takenat staff supervisionmeetings,details oftargetssetand of any performance concerns discussed.
- To ensure that the setting complies with the General Data Protection Regulation and that staff receive appropriate training and guidance.
- Full-time, Part Time Permanent
- Management: 2 years (Required)
- Experience in I.T Skill, (Using Word, Power point and Tapestry Online Journal)
- GCSE or equivalent (Required)
- NVQ Level 3 in Childcare (Required)