Nursery Aims & Objectives
- Introduce Early Years Education in a way that makes learning fun.
- Provide a safe, secure and happy environment.
- To work in partnership with the parents.
- Treat all children as individuals.
- Offer equal opportunities for all children.
- Adhering to OFSTED guidelines set out in the Early Years Foundation Stage Framework.
- Providing a carefully planned curriculum which is age appropriate and works towards the seven areas of learning and development.
- To have professional staff and encourage training and development.
- Ensuring that every child receives individual care and attention and their everyday needs are met.